Business Strategy: Setting clear and specific goals is crucial when developing a business strategy. Whether you’re working on branding, sales, marketing, advertising, mergers, diversification, or launching a start-up, having a roadmap for your future can help you stay focused and achieve success. In this article, we’ll explore why goal-setting is so important and how it can help you map out your bigger future.
Until you identify your Why’s, you won’t be able to get clear about your What’s and How’s.
Why are Said Goals Are so Important while making strategy for Brand, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Mergers, Diversification, Start-ups, etc
Here are the 5 steps to create a successful business strategy.
1. What is your current situation (The Truth). Read more in Monday Motivation with Hirav Shah – Mapping Your Bigger Future With An Effective Business Strategy : Part 1
2. Where you want to go ? 6 months or 1 year goals. Read more in Monday Motivation with Hirav Shah – Mapping Your Bigger Future With An Effective Business Strategy : Part 2
3. Why are said goals so important?
4. How do you want to achieve your goal? What capabilities are you looking for accomplishing these goals?
5. What are the chances to achieve your goals?
We already discussed the first 2 steps last time. Now let’s start with the third step for making any Business Strategy.
Step 3 : Why are Said Goals Are so Important
Find Your ‘Why’ to Achieve Your Goals. What is the Why?
● Your Why is that deep-down, personal motivation for what you do.
● It is your reason for being.
● Your Why will give you the energy to achieve your goals and
● to make the change that you want to see in your life.
● Find your ‘why’ to get the results that will support you through the challenge
The secret of the Why is that it is personal to you. It’s not about being helpful to others, although that should be a result. Your Why is all about what’s in it for you. If you don’t have a stake in it, it’s not your Why, says Hirav Shah.
For each of your goals and destinations, there exists a Why. You don’t need to fabricate it because it already exists. You simply need to discover it.
Write down 3 specific goals you want to accomplish in the next 6/12 months. Be specific, so that they’re measurable (you will know when you’ve accomplished them), and include a due date. And for each goal write down at least 3 strong reasons for why this accomplishment is important to you. Which helps to discover WHY, explains Business Astrologer™ Hirav Shah.
● Decide which of the items on your list resonate most with you.
● Revise your reasons so that they’re in order of importance.
● You can then set the list aside.
● Make sure it’s accessible.
● You’ll need to return to it again and again when you find yourself struggling.
Step 4 : How do you want to achieve your goal? What capabilities are you looking for accomplishing these goals? FIND ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY.
How to answer “How Do You Plan to Achieve Your Business Goals?” With Sample Answers.
1. Get clarity on your path.
2. Divide goals into short-term and long-term.
3. Explain your plan of action to achieve it.
4. Make sure you are a cultural fit.
It’s perfectly okay to have no idea how to get people to do what you want or a strategy for achieving your goal. And it’s perfectly okay to set goals that go beyond your present ability or skill.
What’s important here is that you operate from a place of absolute belief and faith.
● Frame your goals with absolute certainty – that no matter what, you will find a way to make it happen.
● This is crucial for accomplishing your goals.
● Even if it seems impossible to you now, you know in your core that you can pull it off.
So many people give up prematurely because they focus on the outcome and then stop and tell themselves, “I don’t know how to do that” or “I could never achieve that.” Or they fail along the way and decide to quit because it seems easier than trying again.
What if you didn’t have to figure out how to get what you want , but rather believe that you will figure it out no matter what?
That achieving your goal is not only within the realm of possibilities, it is an absolute certainty? Just imagine how that could change your life right now.
Step 5 : What are the chances to achieve your goals?
Science Says Only 8 Percent of People Actually Achieve Their Goals.
Even more surprising, of the 20 percent of the population that does set goals, roughly 70 percent fail to achieve the goals they have set for themselves.
Most of the successful businessmen in the world have one thing in common. They’re in a situation where they’ve learned to increase their CERTAINTY.
How do you increase your certainty? By getting the results in ADVANCE.
Astrology is the only TOOL where you get to know things in advance before making any strategies or taking any massive action. And when you gain certainty, you can execute with more potential!
“Exponential Growth can be achieved when you know where you are, where you want to go, why you want it, what’s the GAP between your goal and your current situation and finally what are the chances to achieve your goal”, says Hirav Shah.
Step 6 : DELIBERATE PRACTICE AND REPETITION
If you want to master anything, you have to ingrain it into your system. And practice is a key part of that. Remember, consistent practice and constant focus – this is what will result in a profound and lasting impact on your life.