5 Steps to Creating Your Own Business Strategy for Brand, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Mergers, Diversification, Start-ups, etc –
In order to succeed as a business owner, you must have a clear vision of what you want to achieve. Learn how to develop a successful business strategy!
Business owners often struggle with making decisions that will move their company forward. They need to consider many factors when deciding on a new direction for their business.
As we now know that success is the combination of Hard Work, Mindset, Strategies, Execution, Talent, and Luck. We already discussed mindset and how to change mindset to make your business from zero to hero. Now we will discuss the most important part of success is strategy.
What is Strategy ?
A plan that you use in order to achieve something is called strategy.
Strategy generally involves setting goals and priorities, determining actions to achieve the goals, and mobilising resources to execute the actions. A strategy describes how the ends (goals) will be achieved by the means (resources).
What is a Business Strategy ?
Business strategy is a clear set of plans, actions, and goals that outlines how a business will compete in a particular market, with a product or number of products or services.
“As per my experience, Exponential Growth can be achieved when you know where you are, where you want to go, why you want it, what’s the GAP between your goal and your current situation and finally what are the chances to achieve your goal”, says Astro Strategist™ Hirav Shah, the man behind many successful Brands.
Here are the 5 steps to create a successful business strategy
1. What is your current situation (The Truth)
2. Where you want to go ? 6 months or 1 year goals
3. Why are said goals so important?
4. How do you want to achieve your goal? What capabilities are you looking for accomplishing these goals?
5. What are the chances to achieve your goals?
Write It Down Above Exercise (What, Where, Why, How and What are the Chances to achieve Goals) On Paper Non-On A Computer
Before we start with step 1, strongly suggest that you write all 5 points on paper. Use this as a tool to influence yourself, so you can start to take actionable steps toward your success. Learning how to get what you want becomes a strategy instead of just a dream, suggests Hirav Shah.
Benefits of writing down on paper
There’s something that happens when we write something down on a physical piece of paper.
● You become a creator when you write down your goals.
● You are acknowledging both to your conscious and subconscious minds that where you are right now is not where you want to be.
● Discontentment is a power that you want on your side.
● There is real drive when you find something that you want to move away from.
● Tension and pressure can serve as powerful drivers of our actions.
● Your brain then makes this distinction and becomes unhappy with the status quo.
● One of the strongest incentives is a sense of discontentment.
● When you’re totally comfortable and relaxed, you’re not going to be inspired to do whatever it takes to make things happen.
Mastering how to get what you want in life isn’t easy – if it was, everyone would be joyful and fulfilled.
Getting what you want takes time, commitment, and clarity of purpose, says Hirav Shah.
We are all capable of accomplishing the things we dream of; we just have to decide to go after these goals with everything we have.
Are you ready to take control of your life and go after what it is you really want?
Start today, and set the future version of yourself up for success.
Note : Next Monday we will discuss the benefits of making business strategy and all 5 steps one by one in detail.