Business Strategy: Why Setting Goals Are Important while making strategy for Brand, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Mergers, Diversification, Start-ups, etc As we discussed last time how we can achieve exponential growth with Business Strategy and what are the 5 steps to create business strategy.
Here are the 5 steps to create a successful business strategy.
1. What is your current situation (The Truth)
2. Where you want to go ? 6 months or 1 year goals
3. Why are said goals so important?
4. How do you want to achieve your goal? What capabilities are you looking for accomplishing these goals?
5. What are the chances to achieve your goals?
Why Setting Goals Are Essential To Get What You Want
Research shows that hardly 3% are able to make clear goals and 97% of people are not able to make clear goals, and you will be surprised that 3% are worth more in financial terms than the other 97% who did not have clear goals, explains Hirav Shah.
Here are the benefits of setting goals while making strategies.
- That study demonstrates the power of goals.
- They allow us to envision our destinies and shape our lives.
- Goals allow us to create our future in advance and enable us to get what we want.
- They give us direction and hope. But they must be the right goals.
- Meaningful goals create emotion and drive inside of you.
- They spur you to grow and expand.
- Not only do they spark a sense of hunger inside you, but they allow the other areas of your life to thrive as well as you pursue your vision.
- But if you want meaningful goals, then you must create goals that are compelling enough to draw these emotions out of you.
The problem with most people’s goals is that they don’t exactly inspire you to jump out of bed in the morning. The key to learning how to get what you want is setting meaningful goals, says Business Astrologer™ Hirav Shah.
Now let’s start with the First step for making any Business Strategy related to Brand, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Mergers, Diversification, Start-ups, etc –
Step 1 : Identify your Current Position. Where you are.
You should first identify where you currently stand. This includes understanding your current position in terms of market share, financial situation, and other metrics. It also means knowing where you are in relation to your competitors, explains Hirav Shah.
Step 2 : Define your Goal. Where you want to go.
To get what you want, you must first define it. It sounds obvious, yet so many people go through life without defining what they want. With a clear sense of what you want, you’re able to create goals and a step-by-step plan for getting there, says Hirav Shah.
Asking how to get what you want in a Brand, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Mergers, Diversification etc isn’t selfish – it’s what keeps you inspired to grow.
As per Hirav Shah, Once you understand where you are now, you need to define your goal by asking yourself the similar questions below.
Define your goal by asking yourself
- What do you want to accomplish with your business?
- How will you measure success?
- What is it you really want in Business?
- What is an area in your business that you’d like to change?
- Is it related to your marketing?
- Is it related to your advertising?
- Is it related to your diversification?
- Are there any capabilities you’d like to acquire?
And in any collaborative endeavor, asking how to get people to do what you want really means inspiring people to work toward your shared goals.
Great leaders inspire action instead of forcing it. They always share an exciting vision as well as specific steps needed to make it a reality.
Just make sure your business strategy in terms of Brand, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Mergers, Diversification etc…is still on track to reach your goals.
It’s time to fire up your future
Note : Next time we will discuss What capabilities are you looking for accomplishing these goals?