How to overcome fears, a most common question people ask many times. Celebrate the wins, embrace the losses, maintain a passion for what could be possible-This Should Be Your Life’s Mantra, Says Noted Opinion Leader, Business Adviser, Coach, Strategist and Astrologer.
For all of this, you need to overcome fear first, Says Hirav Shah.
The science behind fear involves a complex interplay between the brain, body, and environment. Fear and Insecurity in us are the greatest obstruction to happiness. Fear is the most fearful enemy of the human being! Fear is the byproduct of imagined insecurity.Fear is the physical response to a dreaded insecurity while anxiety is a psychological response.Fear, or so called phobias are not developed in a day but they are cultivated over a period of time. There has to be a long and sustained involvement with the fear producing condition for a sufficient amount of time so that there are permanent changes in the structure of the brain.
Emotions are not to be controlled… it is the underlying negativity that has to be gotten rid of !!!
What do we fear? What are we insecure about?
We fear the unknown… We are insecure about what we cannot control or influence, Says Shah.
Fear and insecurity involve the unknown future…. but the source is, at a lot of times located in childhood or improper family background or continuous unrest in the family or bereavement or any incident or accident, and so on…
Once the fear is established, then there is no looking back. It continues to haunt the individual. According to Hirav, theer are benifits of fear. Fear can serve a valuable purpose in helping us overcome obstacles and achieve our goals. Learn how to benefit from positive thinking. Fear can be a powerful motivator for success in life and business. Discover how positive thinking can help you overcome your fears and achieve your goals.
Is There A Chance To “Kick That Fear” ?
Yes, very much…Opines Shah. He explains the same below.
How to overcome fear and anxiety
Overcoming fear and anxiety can be a challenging process, but there are several strategies that can be effective in managing these emotions:
Identify and acknowledge your fears: Recognize and acknowledge what is causing your fear and anxiety. This can help you to gain a better understanding of your emotions and develop a plan for managing them.
Challenge negative thoughts: Identify and challenge negative thoughts that may be fueling your fears and anxiety. Try to replace them with positive and realistic thoughts.
Seek support: Reach out to friends, family, or a mental health professional for support and guidance. Talking to someone about your fears and anxiety can help you to feel less alone and develop coping strategies.
Face your fears: Gradually exposing yourself to the things that make you anxious can help to desensitize you to them and build your confidence. This can be done with the help of a therapist or support group.
Practice self-care: Take care of yourself physically and emotionally by eating well, getting enough sleep, and engaging in activities that bring you joy and relaxation.
It’s important to remember that overcoming fear and anxiety is a journey and may require ongoing effort and commitment. Be patient with yourself and celebrate even small successes along the way.
1.Keep counting all the good things that have happened to you in the course of the day. The first good thing is, our heart is beating without missing a beat. The stomach is digesting, eyes are seeing the world, the body is functioning normally. How many more positive things are possible?
2.Sit quietly and extend thanks to the force that is running your body flawlessly. Close your eyes and think for a while what it is like to be blind. Tie your legs with a rope and see what it is like to be lame. Imagine you are dumb and see how difficult it is to deal with the world.
3.Imagine what would happen if you leave the world just now. Nothing belonging to this world stops, except for the absence of your body, there is no change. It means you are not important. If you were to be significant, the world would have come to a halt.
Imagine that you are non-existent now and observe the reaction of the world. How many of them would remember you after six months? Why should you weep for the world which does not weep for you? Why should you weep for the body which is either cremated or buried?
Keep nursing and encouraging such thoughts, you will change the circuits of your mind. You will become fearless.
How To Achieve Goals While Overcoming Fear
1. Learn To Embrace Roadblocks
Learn to be “welcoming”. Accept yourself.
Embrace the Roadblocks in Your Life Right Now. Be open to opportunity and if things don’t go well, move on!
Successful people discard the myth of overnight success. They aren’t afraid of their slow progress. They don’t get easily discouraged if they have zero views on their articles or videos. They don’t fret on how many failures they have. They know that roadblocks are part of their success story.
Most people rely on their motivation and willpower to sustain them.
It hurts their ego to see that they are being ignored despite their efforts. They feel it is unfair not to get the desired results after putting in the work. They don’t have the stamina to keep running amidst the pain. So they give up not knowing the next phase can be their success.
In every depression or sorrow, seek for the learning experience.
For every challenge, there is an opportunity that awaits behind it if you have a positive attitude.
Focus on results rather than roadblocks. Roadblocks are instruments that signal something better is coming.
That signal,”there is a silver lining amidst the dark clouds” .
2. Stick To Basics And Honour Them
Honor daily fundamentals. Appreciate the daily things you can do (e.g., sleep, nutrition, exercise, etc.) that maintain your well-being. They provide a foundation of strength and energy that allow you to do anything. Anything to achieve goals. Setting goals is essential in any walks of life be ita business be it a daily routine. positive thinking starts with setting goals. Learn how to set achievable goals and stay motivated with this guide.
3. Envision Yourself Succeeding
Visualize yourself succeeding. This will relax your mind and allow your body to do what it knows to do.Achieving success starts with a healthy mind. Discover tips and tricks to maintain optimum brain health and Envision Yourself Succeeding!
4. Give Yourself The Permission For Possibilities
Allow yourself to identify with new possibilities. Let go of that old story that tells you that you can’t do something.
5. Your Circle Is Really Vital
Surround yourself with a supportive community, good people. It’s great to have a tribe encouraging you and sharing helpful tips along the way. Becoming a successful leader requires a combination of observation and self-reflection. Learn how to toughen up and envision yourself succeeding by studying great personalitie. People who will empower you, uplift you, inspire you, motivate you, elevate you, boost you and enhance your being.
World’s richest Asian Gautam Adani is a firm believer in giving back to people.Gautam Adani is a firm supporter of helping people, And knows the importance of giving back to the community.
6. Let Go
At times, we hold on to something because we feel it empowers us; however, holding on only weakens us.
Once we have accepted what may or may not develop, we need to detach ourselves from the outcome. Letting go of our fears allows us to focus more on the present moment and less on the fear itself. Just “letting go” will certainly help you to succeed.
7. Just Keep Moving Via Spirituality
Channel your spirituality.The spiritual journey involves going beyond hope and fear, stepping into unknown territory, continually moving forward. The most important aspect of being on the spiritual path may be just to keep moving. Success is bound to knock at your door, sooner or later.
Overcome fear quotes
- “Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.” – Winston Churchill
- “Don’t let your fear of what could happen make nothing happen.” – Unknown
- “Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.” – Bethany Hamilton
- “Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.” – Japanese Proverb
- “Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
- “When we face our fears, we become more capable of handling whatever comes our way.” – Unknown
Here are some more quotes about overcoming fear:
- “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.” – Yoda
- “Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain.” – Mark Twain
- “The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Fear has two meanings – forget everything and run or face everything and rise. The choice is yours.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Fear is a habit, so is self-pity, defeat, anxiety, despair, hopelessness and resignation. You can eliminate all of these negative habits with two simple resolves: I can and I will.” – Napoleon Hill
- “We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face… we must do that which we think we cannot.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
If you want to maintain a sense of adventure and possibility for your life, then get into the “action mode”- Avers Hirav Shah.
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear.
- Action breeds confidence and courage.
- If you want to conquer fear and achieve goals, do not sit home and think about it.
- Go out and get busy.
- Channelise all your energies into it.
- Have a definite plan and a concrete strategy, Concludes Shah.
Negative thinking can hold you back from achieving your goals and living a happy life. Discover effective strategies on how to overcome negative thinking and cultivate a positive mindset. Fear is a natural and instinctual response that is meant to protect us from danger. However, sometimes fear can become overwhelming and can hold us back from achieving our goals and living our lives to the fullest. Here are some strategies that can help you overcome fear:
- Identify and acknowledge your fears: The first step in overcoming fear is to identify and acknowledge it. Be honest with yourself about what you are afraid of and try to understand why you feel that way.
- Challenge your fears: Once you have identified your fears, try to challenge them. Ask yourself if your fears are rational or if they are based on assumptions or beliefs that may not be true.
- Take small steps: It is important to take small steps towards overcoming your fears. Break your goals into smaller, more manageable tasks that you can tackle one at a time.
- Practice relaxation techniques: Fear can be very stressful and can take a toll on your physical and emotional well-being. Practice relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, or yoga to help you manage your anxiety.
- Seek support: Talking to a trusted friend or family member about your fears can be helpful. Consider seeking professional help from a therapist or counselor if your fears are impacting your daily life.
Remember that overcoming fear is a process, and it takes time and effort. With patience, perseverance, and support, you can overcome your fears and live the life you want.