Your logo is the first point of contact between you and your audience. It identifies your product or services to your customer and distinguishes you from your competition.
Your logo is extremely important in helping your company to create and maintain its brand in today’s marketplace and is the key to successful branding and marketing.
What is a Logo?
A logo serves to represent a given organization or company through a graphic mark, emblem, or symbol used to aid and promote public identification and recognition. It may be of an abstract or figurative design or include the text of the name it represents, as in a word mark.
It’s always advisable to keep your brand name, logo, and company name correct as per Astrology and Numerology.
If you don’t want to keep your brand name and company name as per Numerology or Astrology, simple tricks can make your logo very powerful and can give direction, faith, energy, and meaning.
It also helps to add value to your brand equity without even the following Astrology.
Isn’t it great?
If you pick the right text, colors, fonts, shape, expression, shape’s position to represent your business, you have more success.
Reasons to design logos using Astrology-Numerology Principles
1. To raise the vibration of your logo and brand
2. To energize your logo to become a magnet for opportunities and prosperity.
3. To optimize your logo for growth and success
4. To increase your luck factor
5. To Synchronize your auspicious element with your brand
6. To give you an advantage over your competitors.
7. To avoid negative subliminal influences.
8. To add value to your brand
Business Astrology Guidelines for making Logo
1. Text/Content in Logo
- At least the first letter of the content of the logo should be CAPITAL
- if it’s two or more words then try to keep first letter of all words CAPITAL
- All CAPITAL letters also fine
- Avoid all lower case letters
- Avoid overlapping of text
2. Colors in Logo
Colors share a lot about the character of a brand, its intentions, and it’s worth. Meditating on color can reveal your truth. And your truth is where your brand is.
Try to use from all-time favorable colors
- Blue : Represents Professionalism, Trust, Authority, Power, and Loyalty.
- Purple : Represents Royalty, Luxury, Celebration, Education, and Elegance.
- Golden : Represents Wealth, Success, and Knowledge.
- Yellow : Represents Happiness, Warmth, Innovation, and Caution.
- White : Represents purity, sophistication, and efficiency.
- Orange : Represents stimulator, conjuring feelings of excitement, enthusiasm, and warmth.
Therefore, your logo design must sport a color that reflects your brand personality along with the feelings you wish to evoke in your target audience.
3. The shape of the Logo
Try to use from my all-time favorable shapes
- Arrow : Emphasizes your company’s goal to move forward, achieve new heights, and keep up with innovations.
- Leaf : Emphasizes a symbol of growth, rebirth, and life.
- Star : Emphasizes achievements, quality, dreams, guidance, fame, silence, power, and exploration.
- Hands : Emphasizes as the embodiment of strength, help, protection, power, or authority.
- Zero, Cross
- or other closed shapes
Note: No shape and only content with nice clear fonts also fine.
If you get a chance, try to get an analysis of your Logo by an Astro Strategist™
A logo can be rendered “weak” by inappropriate design, shape, or color, and such a logo will keep reacting to obstacles to prevent the smooth functioning of your company. On the other hand, a “strong” logo will proactively deflect pitfalls and solicit success, growth, and longevity of the company.
Writer is a well known Astro Strategist™ and Business Astrologer™.