As if the encroaching economic recession was not enough that the world suffered another blow from the outbreak of COVID-19. And now as the Coronavirus recession looms, businesses have come to a standstill. If you are an entrepreneur, wondering how should you utilize the time to the best then we have something for your to-do list until the Government announces relaxations and operations return to normal.
Mr. Hirav Shah, the acclaimed Astro Strategist™ and Business Astrologer who has created a niche for himself by making wonders in the fields of Business, Politics, Real Estate, Gold and Diamond industry, and many more with his unique mix of business strategies and astrology to help Entrepreneurs to maximize their full potential and achieve their desired results. He recently spoke at large about the recession post- COVID-19 and what must be done by the companies to stand and run on their feet again.
Hirav Shah shared some guidelines on how to leverage the downtime to prepare your business for the imminent recovery period.
Invest time on Updating your Digital Assets
Business owners tend to overlook things like customer relationship management, website redesign, etc when operations are in full swing. Probably the silver lining to this sudden outbreak of pandemic is that with everything coming to a halt, employers are now being able to reflect on those missing elements. If you have realized the same and planning to upgrade your digital assets, your official website can be the best point to start from.
But, before that, ask yourself a few questions. Is your website optimized for mobile devices? Does it have a well-defined call to action? Does it load quickly? Is it still relevant and engaging like it was before?
If any of your answers have a negative response, then it’s high time you update it because if you fail to do it now, you will lag, irrespective of the condition of the economy. Here’s how you should proceed.
- Improve the load speed of your website by changing your hosting platform.
- Refresh the website content by creating something more customer-centric.
- Seek a specialist in web design to redesign your site and improve mobile traffic.
- Not discard relevant information, rather repurpose it for gated content.
However, keep in mind that when focusing on the discussed points, ensure you commit full-time to it. And, if it seems a bit challenging for lack of skills, hire a web design and web development company in Sligo, Ireland.
Stay abreast of Digital Marketing Trends
As we all know, the digital landscape is fast evolving. Only a successful business keeps a tab on it all and adapts quickly to them in the fear of lagging. Besides, there are plenty of benefits to upgrading one’s digital marketing strategy. Here are a few things you should keep in mind while doing so and invest accordingly.
- Automate your customer support with chatbots to provide instant responses and 24-hour service to customers.
- Empower your content with engaging videos because it’s a mobile mad-world, where half of the consumers believe product videos positively influence the purchase decision. Moreover, customers tend to share a brand’s video more than ever, which further improves conversion rates.
- Combine automation with personalization for effective email marketing to motivate customers to take action.
- Level-up by targeting messaging apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger to market your products or services. Use interactive video content to draw the attention of users.
- Adopt omnichannel marketing to target more digital touchpoints, including social media, email, website blogs, and apps.
- Run marketing campaigns on Facebook only if your target audience is on the specified platform. Usually, it’s hard to find the youngsters here so if your potential customers are them, find an alternative social media platform to advertise.
- Continue investing in content marketing and focus on developing more user-specific ones. Even the Google algorithm provides more importance to natural language in search queries so ensure the content your website hosts is well-written and comprises useful links.
Though there are other areas like organizing your standard operating procedures (SOP) and refocusing your overall business strategy, upgrading of digital marketing assets according to the latest trends appears to be of utmost importance.
Hirav Shah concludes by saying that if you know where you are, you know where you want to go, you know why you want it. The only thing left is to analyze chances to ACHIEVE your GOAL. What is the GAP between your actual goal and Potential revenue? Researching and analyzing your business helps you target your ideal customer, identify new market opportunities, and improve your sales performance. Exponential growth can be achieved. When you know your destination before you begin. In life, when you have CLARITY on where you want to go and GUIDELINES on what are the CHANCES of REACHING there, things get less confusing. This AstroBusiness Analysis will help you come out stronger, faster, and smarter when unexpected realities happen in your life and business. You can transform your thinking from how life used to be to how life will be.
That’s what the job of an Astro-Strategist for Entrepreneurs is!