If getting fitter, healthier and having a strong immunity are the resolutions that you have pledged to follow everytime, then this is for you, Says Hirav Shah, Leading Strategist, Adviser, Expert, Consultant and Business Astrologer™.
When we are anxious, we are advised to breathe deeply. Similarly, when people experience extreme failure or success all of a sudden, they are advised also to do the same, so that they don’t get a panic attack. Crux of the matter is that breathing helps and helps immensely.
Fresh air cleans your lungs. Fresh air helps the airways of your lungs to dilate more fully and improves the cleansing action of your lungs. When you exhale and breathe out through your lungs, you release airborne toxins from your body.
Fresh air reinforces your immune system.
It likewise supplies your immune system with the oxygen it needs to slaughter and decimate microbes, infections, and germs. With fresh air you process sustenance all more viably, and you become more joyful. It reinforces your immune system. And it improves your circulatory strain and pulse.
Now, the question is how to breathe healthy !!
Hirav Shah’s 5 Tips, Breathe Healthy To Stay Healthy
Breathing is a key element in your health and fitness.
1. Simple Breathing Technique to Reduce Stress At Work
- Sit comfortably, with a straight spine and your feet firmly resting on the floor.
- Close your eyes and take a long steady breath in through your nose and slowly breathe out through your nose.
- Do this for three more times as it helps to calm and clear your mind.
- Next, breathe in slowly through your nose for a count of three and slowly breathe out, through your nose, for a count of six.
- Repeat this sequence of breathing in for 3 and out for 6 for 3 – 7 rounds.
- Slowly open your eyes and be aware of how calm and relaxed you feel.
2. Watch your Breathing Exercise
This simple yoga breathing exercise leaves your mind feeling, bright and chilled, ideal to do if you are stressed out and Friday feels far away.
- Sit on a chair in a comfortable upright position.
- Set your phone on a timer for 2 minutes.
- Make sure your back is straight, relax your jaw, soften your eyes, relax your shoulders and rest your hands on your lap.
- Breathe naturally and watch your breath.
- Be aware of your in-breath and be mindful of your out-breath.
- Just focus on your breath.
- If your mind wanders, and you turn to other thoughts, acknowledge the feelings, the energy of the thought and return your awareness to your breath.
- Keep watching and listening to your breath.
- Notice your thoughts slow down as your body lets go of tension.
- Sit still for at least two minutes, with your mind focused on your breath.
- Bring your awareness back to the room slowly.
- Gently open your eyes and notice how much clearer, invigorated and relaxed you feel.
3. Simple Counting-the-breath Meditation
Once you feel comfortable doing the above breathing exercises, you are ready to practice a more advanced breathing technique often used in.
- Sitting comfortably,
- Become aware of your breath.
- Breathe in slowly and count “one”.
- Slowly breathe out and count “two”.
- Breathe in and count “three”, breathe out and count “four”….
- Continue counting your breaths up to number 10.
- When you reach number 10, go back to number one and repeat the practice for 5-20 minutes.
- If your mind wanders during the exercise, and you lose concentration, return your attention to the breath and begin counting from number one.
The higher we’re at acquiring and using oxygen, the extra energy our cells are capable of producing. Increased oxygen utilization will, subsequently, strengthen our endurance.
a. Pushing Out: With your ft flat on the bottom and with an upright posture, maintain your knees relaxed and bend over from the waist. Push the air out of your lungs, after which slowly return to an upright place. Inhale slowly and permit your lungs to comfortably fill with as a lot of air as doable. Hold your breath for 20 seconds. However, if 20 seconds is just too lengthy, decide a timing that you would be able to handle. While counting, carry your arms over your head. Relax after which decreases your arms as you exhale slowly. Complete this cycle 4 occasions.
b. Rib Stretch: Stand upright and exhale all the air out of your lungs. Slowly breathe in, and broaden your lungs to the utmost capability. Hold the air for about 20 seconds or what’s snug for you. While counting, place each palm in your hips along with your thumbs dealing with the entrance with pinkies touching the small of your again. Exhale the air slowly, loosen up, and repeat three extra occasions.
c. Abdominal Breathing: For this train, you’ll lie in a snug place in you again. You could use a yoga mat or smooth pad to cushion you, or you might do that whereas mendacity in the mattress within the morning or night. To start, relax one hand in your stomach and one hand in your chest. Breathe in slowly till you are feeling your abdomen rise larger than your chest. Exhale out of your mouth, after which inhale once more via your nostril, feeling your abdomen rise every time. If doable, maintain your breath for 7 seconds, and breathe out for eight seconds. You ought to contact your stomach muscle groups to push all the air out of your lungs. Repeat 5 occasions.
5. Clean Home
Dust, airborne indoor pollution, chemical fumes and extra could cause symptom flare-ups, so preserving air is essential. Consider eliminating mud accumulating objects similar to window therapies, carpet, and curtains. Place your mattresses and pillow circumstances in mud mite proof zippered circumstances, and wash your sheets and bedding at excessive temperatures. Be aware of the temperature and air high-quality stories. When the outside air high quality is poor, maintain your home windows closed.
These 5 Tips by Hirav Shah are easy to follow, and it will help to bring a sense of calm and balance to your body.
“Every system in the body banks on oxygen. Your life continuance will depend on the number of breaths you take. The deeper the breaths, the more will be your life. Yoga Asanas are never perfect without proper breathing. Good breathing can not only provide you with a greater sense of mental clarity, it can also help you sleep better, digest food more efficiently, improve your body’s resistant response, and reduce tension levels. Remember always to breathe in when the body is stretched and breathe out when the body is contracted while doing any yoga position. Establishing a daily routine of proper breathing can bring improvement in the health, energy, and confidence of an individual.” Opines Hirav Shah.