The education industry is evolving at a great pace, with considerable developments being incorporated every year. Amid all the prospects of development, maintaining the quality of an education system is quite integral.
What is Education ?
As per Hirav Shah, “education is the passage to progress”. It is moreover the path to our destiny as accomplishments must be practiced when people have data, aptitudes, and frame of mind.
Why Education is so important in life ?
Education is important for the personal, social and economic development of the country.
Types of Education :
There are three fundamental kinds of education, to be specific, Formal, Informal and Non-formal.
Examples of Formal Education
- Learning in a classroom
- School grading/certification, college, and university degrees
- Planned education of different subjects having a proper syllabus acquired by attending the institution.
Examples of Informal Education
- Teaching the child some basics such as numeric characters.
- Someone learning his/her mother tongue
- A spontaneous type of learning, “if a person standing in a bank learns about opening and maintaining the account at the bank from someone.”
Examples of Non-formal Education
- Boy Scouts and Girls Guides develop some sports program such as swimming comes under the nonformal education.
- Fitness programs.
- Community-based adult education courses.
- Free courses for adult education developed by some organization.
What is power of Education ?
Knowledge is power, and education is the fundamental precondition for political development, democracy and social justice.
How big Education system in India ?
India’s education sector offers an extraordinary open door with around 29 percent of India’s populace being between the age gathering of 0-14 years. India’s advanced education fragment is relied upon to increment to US$ 35.03 billion by 2025.
What is Education Franchise Business in India and other countries ?
Education franchises provide important services that nurture a child’s development. From pre-school business opportunities to a test preparation business, education franchises truly are a rewarding career move for anyone who has ever wanted to be their own boss.
Getting a GAP analysis done can be a great way of evaluating the Education system
The aspects of an educational system a GAP analysis can improve include –
- The financial possibilities – Every educational organization has a business model that needs to yield sustainability and profitability consistently. If you have your sights set on ambitious revenue figures but barely being sustainable, a GAP analysis can point out the way towards improvement.
- Methods of education – Are you facing issues in incorporating newer and more effective methods of education? GAP analysis can effectively discover the internal factors responsible for preventing transformation within your organization.
- Student experience – The success of an educational system depends greatly on the type of experience it provides for students. If a business owner is keen on achieving set targets of student experience improvisation, utilizing the GAP analysis method can help.
- New lead acquisition – The ability of an educational business to successfully acquire new leads every year is a huge success factor. It affects the revenues and profits of an organization to a great extent. If your business is struggling to acquire new leads and losing money, getting a GAP analysis done is a great idea.
These are some of the key aspects of an educational system that can be positively impacted through GAP analysis. If you are trying to improve your educational system, relying on astrology can be quite effective.
Before doing GAP Analysis, try to correct 7 things to keep great wellbeing of your educational system says Astro-Strategist Hirav Shah
- Name of the organization/University/Institute/Trust : Numerologically and Astrologically it should be with right spellings
- Correct partners / Directors/ Trustees / Governing Body/Administrator : Check the compatibility, strength and weakness of all partners/directors/trustees/governing body or administrators
- Percentage of shares of every partners / Directors/ Trustees / Governing Body / Administrator : It should be correct balance with one another
- Registered Address & administrative address : It should be compatible with name of the organization and key people of the organization
- Logo of the organization/University/Institute/Trust : Logos are not good or unhealthy : rather they are either lucky or unlucky. An all around planned logo provides guidance, confidence, faith, energy and importance. and which means. It additionally adds worth to your whole brand equity.
- Web, Print, Digital presence :
Logo, Colours, fonts, Headings, Images, structure, framework all should be in correct place
- DBA (Brand Name): Doing Business As : Name of the Brand can provides direction to the organization/University/Institute/Trust. It helps for People, Product and Personal Branding
Try to perform GAP Analysis for your educational system every month. It can be for various aspect of working.
- Fees of the students – current and future
- Advertising for organization/University/Institute/Trust,
- All different products/branches/courses of organization/University/Institute/Trust
- Expenditure of the organization/University/Institute/Trust
- Existing Course or can be done for new course or can also be done for new ideas too.
- This analysis can also be done for people of the organization/University/Institute/Trust same way with whom you are working
If you need any guidance or having questions related to your educational system/ organization / University / Institute/ Trust, you can have 30 minutes free consultancy with Astro-Strategist Hirav Shah.