“New Year Resolution Is Not Enough, New Year Solution Is.
Resolutions Are Often Broken, What Is Needed Is A Plan Of Action.”
Hirav Shah Expresses, “New Year’s resolutions are notorious for never being achieved. We seem to make the same mistake over and over – shooting ourselves in the foot by setting near impossible goals.In fact, studies show that after six months, fewer than half the people who make New Year’s resolutions have stuck with them, and, after a year, that number declines to around ten percent.”
Meanwhile, Hirav Shah lists down absolutely requisite resolutions, rather solutions, for small businesses in 2021.
A growing trend in hybrid working enabled with digital transformation was witnessed through 2020. The leadership structure and work culture underwent a sea change as organisations strived to limit the pandemic backlash and drive a digital and hybrid transition.
A key learning from the pandemic-hit year is that every business needs to be a digital business and resilience, adaptability and lifelong learning have been key skills that stood out this year.
Lots of people are looking to start side hustles in the new year. Whether you’re already a business owner looking to diversify revenue or interested in starting something new, branding is key.
Here are the seven best branding trends of 2021
1.Put a face to the name.
2.Use quirky art.
3.Embrace expressionist brand colours.
4.Stand for something as a brand.
5.Extend your brand with geometric patterns.
6.Make it rough on purpose.
7.Create an immersive experience.
3. Set realistic, specific, measurable and smart goals
- Specific – Specify the details of your resolution properly. Ambiguous goals are prone to loopholes which can be exploited by you in future.
- Measurable – Your resolution should be measurable so that you can get a boolean answer to whether you have fulfilled it or not.
- Assignable – If it is a group task, it should be assignable individually… Avoid ambiguous dependencies.
- Time-related – Specify the time limit in which you want to achieve your goal.
- Realistic – The resolution that is unrealistic is the resolution that fails… Divide your main resolution into smaller ones that seem doable to you. Baby steps are the key.
Strategize on “what you can do and what you should” !!
Know “what to avoid” and “what you don’t have to do”, Quotes India’s Leading Business Astrologer Hirav Shah.
Hirav Shah Opines,
“What you need to do in 2021, is look solely at what you can do. For example, when restaurants were told they couldn’t serve customers indoors, they transitioned to delivery, takeout and large outdoor patios.
No matter what type of business you operate, this is the mind-set to develop and use for your 2021 business strategy.”
The can-do strategy will start with a list of what is possible.
Mentioned here are some possible examples:
- You can transition to do business online.
- Research new markets for potential expansion and diversification.
- Still engage with customers /consumers personally to deepen your relationship.
- Create a different yet still exceptional experience for your customers.
- Revisit marketing strategy.
With this year coming to an end, people are extremely excited to know what 2021 will hold for them. As we look forward to having a much more successful and productive year, people yearn to know if the coming year holds lucky stars for them.
While it is difficult to accurately predict the future, “Only an Astro-Strategical analysis which provides Strategical, Moral and Astro Strategical support, can increase productivity by 96%,” Concludes Hirav Shah, India’s Leading Astro-Strategist and Business Astrologer.