The world is becoming more digital day by day. In such a condition, if you do not adopt the steps required to pace your business, then you lose a lot of opportunities to grow. People are consuming most of the digital content every day, and the usage of hardcopy newspapers has gone less. Everything is in apps now as the global economy has started recognizing the importance of going digital.
- Are you worried your business growth is slowing down?
- Do you want to showcase your work to a greater audience?
- Is your digital marketing strategy up to the mark?
- Are you not getting enough spectators?
- Do you want to analyze your strategy?
Many questions but very few entrepreneurs know the right answers to these baffling questions. We consulted the very famous and celebrated Business Astrologer cum Business Strategist. Mr. Hirav Shah to shed some light on why Digital Marketing strategies are so important. Hirav Shah as everyone knows is making India and Indians proud on a global platform with his unique mix of business strategies combined with astrology to help entrepreneurs all over the world to maximize their full potential and achieve the desired results in a shorter span of time.
What is a Digital Marketing Strategy?
Hirav Shah says, “Success in digital marketing doesn’t come out of the blue. A lot of hard work and consistent work goes into its accomplishment. Digital marketing strategy is a series of actions that help you achieve your company goals through carefully selected online marketing channels. It can be a strategy that you decide on for six months or even two years.”
For designing an excellent digital marketing strategy, you need to bank on a few specific digital channels. Such channels can be
- Paid Channels
- Earned Channels
- Owned Media Channels etc.
Hirav Shah adds, “Digital marketing strategy approaches on business to business. For B2B business, it can be different, and for B2C, the channels can be changed. Again under each niche, it differs. For a few companies, Social Media may work like magic, and for a few, it may not work”.
10 Essential Reasons Why Digital Marketing Strategies Are So Important
1. A proper Digital marketing Strategy Reaches People Where They Spend Their Time & Money
Here are some statics to prove the above statement:
- According to reports, in 2019, the average Internet user has at least seven social media accounts, who are active for around five years.
- 97% of US adults under 65 are on social media at least once a month. Its even increasing day by day.
- Social media is strongly preferred as a means of customer care.
- 22% of the world population is on Facebook.
- 76% of Facebook users are active on Facebook every day.
- An average person spends over 2 hours a day on social media.
- Teenagers spend an average of 9 hours a day on Social Media.
Now all these data easily prove that a proper strategy on social media can help you to gather n number of leads.
2. Digital Media is the Major Mode of Product Buying today
- One of the top 10 reasons people say they’re on social media is to buy products advertised to them.
- According to research, it has been found that users spend 37% of their social media time interacting with branded content.
- That makes any social media, a compelling platform to sell your product.
3. Millennial are born digital
According to the Millennial, they say that digital platforms have made the advertisement experience more relevant to them. This is data taken from 57% of millennials.
Out of the total digital platform users, around 48% of the people say they made their last online purchase on a digital platform. Be it by seeing an ad or on an organic digital marketing campaign.
4. The valid way to do 1:1 marketing & Retargeting
Did you try to find a T-shirt online and end up not buying it? But during the time of surfing for an online T-shirt purchase, you checked through a lot of platforms. And the next morning, when you wake up, download a game, and then the time you want more points to play an individual level in that game, you need to see ads. And right after that, you get recommendations for various t-shirts to buy.
5. It is what 1:1 marketing and also called retargeting
Also, in 1:1 marketing, you can set your audience goal and market your product to a specific segment.
6. Target People in the most efficient way
A digital marketing strategy helps you to target your audience most prominently.
With search advertising, a digital marketing agency can help you target people with a very specific:
- Education level
- Buying behavior
- And more
7. The power of Search advertising
It’s called PPC (pay per click). The search advertising allows you to position yourself near the top of searches. That’s even if that’s not where your website would organically appear. Implementing PPC without a strategy is impossible. Because investment is involved here.
8. Use the Power of Automation
While making a digital marketing strategy, banking on automation is easy and fruitful. But doing it rightly needs expertise as well as a lot of resources.
9. Take Advantage of Structured Analytics
Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc. are beneficial for digital marketing. Proper implementation of analytical tools would fetch more excellent results.
10. Achieve the best ROI
Return on investment is always a crucial factor. But hardly some people know how to churn benefits from every single penny.
Hirav Shah explains, “If your marketing campaign is not working as well as you’d like, your business is in a vulnerable position. The great news is that you can still make changes to get your business out of the rut and on track. Make sure you have a clear message and that you’re working to build a brand that positions you as an expert in your industry. Double-check to ensure you’re targeting the correct market and never fail to nurture your relationships.”
Finally, Hirav Shah tells, “Take advice from an Astro strategist as well who can provide you the momentum you eagerly want! It helps you understand how you can use marketing to interest potential consumers. If you go fishing and you know where the fish are, what kind of reels to use, what kind of baits they like, then you can catch them successfully. So, don’t make the mistake of casting bigger nets, try to be specific in your marketing methods, and let Astrology guide you in revamping your marketing strategy into one that is highly successful.”